torsdag den 26. april 2012

I know that you gave up on a lot of your dreams. And I saw your face when I joked about going to America, and I wish I hadn't done it. I will never leave you, I wanna be by your side forever. I know I hurt your feelings sometimes, but truth is, if you call my name, I'll come running to you. You are my most precious friend, and you've given me a lot of support during a hard time.
You wrote something you erased again, but I found it. Sorry, but I really wanna know what's going on in your life, and what you're thinking. And it made me sad. I wanna tell you everything, small things and big things. The selfish part of me want you to look at me and only me. So that I would never feel the pain and the sadness inside when you talk about something you did with someone else. Tell me, do you feel the same?
You are important to me, if you were a thing in my treasure box you would be the thing not easily captured by the eye. Not flashy or shiny, but with a hint of being held and hold tight, with soft edges and a familiar shape. But also new parts to discover, and hidden sides I can't wait to see.
I love you with all my heart, and I'll do anything for you just you ask. So please keep me in your life, I'm a terrible stalker~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar