lørdag den 31. marts 2012

Don't...

You're so nice to me.. I don't deserve it.. It just proves to me that I wanna hold you close, and be by your side forever. I need you in my life, this days without really talking with you was painful. I did something awful, and you just keep on being nice to me. I wanna travel the world with you, bring you to all my favorite places and show you my beautiful world. But hey, anywhere is fine, as long as I'm with you <3

Saying "I love you" is hard, and it came so easy before. I made our world grind, but I hope I can fix it. I don't want you to be scared of me, scared that we'll break everything. It's okay, I'm the only one falling, and I'll do it for you. I don't want you to feel the same pain and confusion. I know you wanna handle things on your own, but please, let me take this fight and leave you wounds that'll scar you.

I even saw a show where the same thing happened, and I saw how much she broke. I don't want this to end so hard, so I'll stop now, pull the handbrake and tie my body down. I care so much about you, and I want all the best for you. Pursue your dreams, and I'll try my best to stay by your side and follow you if you want me to. Travel over lands and cross the ocean, all for you. So please let me stay by your side. Let me be your friend forever and ever, in this cruel reality..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar